- absorbs carbon from the atmosphere
- provides farms with work to support the local economy
- give someone an income and a skill to feed their family
- protect animals from deforestation
- increase rainfall, purify water and improve crop yield
Accumulation of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere – from the burning of fossil fuels and deforestation – lead to a heating of the earth's surface. This in turn leads to impacts such as shifting seasons, rising sea-levels, disappearing Arctic sea-ice and more intense heat waves.
1 tree + 0.02 tons of co2 emissions reduced
3 trees + 0.06 tons of co2 emissions reduced
= 90p - 30p a tree
5 trees + 0.10 tons of co2 emissions reduces
= £1.25 - 25p a tree
10 trees + 0.20 tons of co2 emissions reduced
= £2.40 - 24p a tree
For every 6 trees purchased 1 ton of co2 emissions is reduced 🏭
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and help stop deforestation . Your generous donation will fund our mission.